Attorney Anger Help
Attorneys are often under high pressure to produce and win cases.
In large law firms there often are many office dynamics that can lead to anger, in office outbursts and general feelings of discord. Court Proceedings, Case Outcomes, People and Situations all lead to frequent anger feelings and resulting “without thinking” behaviors.
If you are an attorney and currently experiencing anger at home, in the work place or even out in public or while driving, common sense would tell you, it is best to do something about it before it brings you down a destructive path.
Atlanta Anger Management can help. We are Atlanta’s #1 choice for anger, rage and conflict help.
Atlanta Anger Management is a Certified Anderson and Anderson™ Provider. The trusted name in Anger Management and Emotional Intelligence Education and Training.
We offer the Bar On EQ-I 2.0 Assessment that can be accessed 24/7 from your own computer.
A.) EQ-I 2.0 Assessment with Assessment Report emailed to you. $150.00
B.) EQ-I 2.0 Assessment with Assessment Report emailed to you with 3 Hour Follow-Up Debrief Coaching $600.00 (In Person or Over Phone, Skype)
The Bar On EQ-i2.0 Assessment Instrument measures
the client’s level of functioning in 15 areas:
- Emotional Self Awareness
- Self Actualization
- Self Regard
- Emotional Expression
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Social Responsibility
- Stress Tolerance
- Problem Solving
- Reality Testing
- Impulse Control
- If further enhancement is warranted then Individual Coaching Sessions are best for specific work addressed to your areas of weakness and also enhancing your areas of strengths. Looking at your strengths is an important part of Coaching as this is why you are so successful to date.
This is a rather cheap investment in your self-development to help you attain peak performance and propel you further toward your goals.
Your peers will notice a difference in you, your spouse will notice, your children, judges, friends and you will notice too.
You simply e-mail with:
Your Full Legal Name
City, State, Zip Code
- Note: That you would like to take the Bar On EQ-I 2.0 Assessment
You can pay using PayPal or call with Visa/MC/AMEX information.
Once you have paid, you will be e-mailed and invited to enter the Bar on EQ-i 2.0 website 24/7 and complete the 133 question assessment that will take about 13-25 minutes.
- Once the Assessment is scored, you will receive your assessment results via email.
- You will be impressed and excited learning new valuable insights and information provided by this assessment.
- Sample Feedback Report
- Clients feedback has been extremely positive and are appreciative for the insights.
Make a decision towards helping yourself through this period of angry feelings.
E-mail today to get started.
Director Richard Taylor BS, CAMF
Certified Anger Management Facilitator
Diplomate American Association Of Anger Management Providers
Atlanta Anger Management
5555 Glenridge Connector
Suite 200 (2nd Floor)
Atlanta, Georgia 30342 USA
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardtayloraam
A Certified Anderson and Anderson™ Anger Management Provider
The Best Of The Best In Anger Management & Emotional Intelligence