ARGUMENT TIP WHEN STUCK OR EMOTIONS RUN HIGH
When emotions continue to run high when having a discussion or argument and cannot be resolved (STUCK) then it time time to use PROBLEM SOLVING.
Problem-Solving: Use when stuck or emotions run high.
1. Define The Problem – Write out on paper.
2. Generate Solutions (Brainstorming- no idea is dismissed) Pen to paper.
3. Make a Decision – Synergize (combine ideas) and choose action to take. Document. Pen to paper.
4. Implement Decision – Assign action steps, responsibilities and deadline for completion. Pen to paper.
5. Evaluate Outcome – Important. Set Date. If necessary follow up with corrections, further plans. You may need to revisit any of above steps or if nothing works come see me.
– Richard Taylor Of Atlanta Anger Management at 678.576.1913
If you are still angry perhaps postpone a day or two… and then come back to issues.
Director Richard Taylor BS, CAMF
Certified Anger Management Facilitator
Diplomate American Association Anger Management Providers
Atlanta Anger Management
5555 Glenridge Connector
Suite 200 (2nd Floor)
Atlanta, Georgia 30342 USA
Atlanta’s #1 Oldest Certified Anderson and Anderson™ Anger Management Provider
The Best Of The Best In Anger Management & Emotional Intelligence