Emotional Intelligence 2.0 Interview With Dr. Travis Bradberry
University of California Television (UCTV)
Recorded on 03/24/2016. Series: “The Career Channel” [5/2016] [Business]
[Show ID: 30697]
Emotional Intelligence Vs. Intelligence Quotient
Emotional Intelligence for the masses dates back to Emotional Intelligence book by Daniel Goleman research (1995), based on the work of Dr. John Mayer, Dr. Peter Salovey, and Dr. David Caruso.
Daniel Goleman, PhD
Twenty-one years later, the research points to emotional intelligence as the critical factor that boosts star performers above other co-workers.
Emotional intelligence affects:
- How we manage what we say and do
- Handle social complexities
- Personal decision making for either positive or negative outcomes
Emotional intelligence is made up of four core skills that pair up under two primary competencies: personal competence and social competence.
Personal Competence is made up of your self-awareness and self-management skills.
Personal competence is your ability to stay aware of your emotions and manage your behavior and tendencies.
- Self-Awareness is your ability to accurately perceive your emotions and stay aware of them as they happen.
- Self-Management is your ability to use awareness of your emotions to stay flexible and positively direct your behavior.
Social Competence is made up of your social awareness and relationship management skills.
Social competence is your ability to understand other people’s moods, behavior, and motives in order to improve the quality of your relationships.
- Social Awareness is your ability to accurately pick up on emotions in other people and understand what is really going on.
- Relationship Management is your ability to use awareness of your emotions and the others’ emotions to manage interactions successfully.
Click Link Below To Read / Buy on Amazon.
Dr Travis Bradberry
ATLANTA ANGER MANAGEMENT
Anger Assessment Evaluations
Certified Emotional Intelligence MHS EQ-i 2.0 Provider
Anger Management For Executives
Anger Management For HR
Anger Management For EAP
Anger Management For Employees
Education & Universities
Military – Armed Services
Police – Fire Fighters
Anger Management Seminars
Stress Management Seminars
Emotional Intelligence Assessments
Emotional Intelligence Coaching (Individual/Groups)
Training In Atlanta
Worldwide Services On-Site
Skype, Tango, Facebook Messanger Video Chats, ICQ, Phone
Executive Conference Room
Call Richard Taylor
For More Information
Director Richard Taylor BS, CAMF
Certified Anger Management Facilitator
Diplomate American Association Anger Management Providers
Atlanta Anger Management
5555 Glenridge Connector
Suite 200 (2nd Floor)
Atlanta, Georgia 30342 USA
Office Phone: 678-576-1913
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardtayloraam
#1 Certified Anderson and Anderson™ Anger Management Provider
The Best Of The Best In Anger Management & Emotional Intelligence
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT