CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY
Most people have a lot of random thoughts throughout the day.
Train yourself to intercept these thoughts and check them for the positive or negative bias.
By refocusing your thoughts to this moment you are now in (The Now, The Present) choose to focus on what you have to get done today, think of someone you love, think of what you are grateful for. Finish planning for the event in the future. For the later what things have to happen to have your event be perfect without a glitch. Focus on accepting your life as it is right now.
In Anger Management we teach steps to cope with your anger ~ rage reactions.
Consider these Happiness Steps.
1. Increase Self Awareness by paying attention to your thoughts.
2. Become Intelligent With Your Emotions
3. Try to Identify Your Triggers
4. Change Your Beliefs
5. Live In The Present Moment – Happiness exists right now.
6. Accept What Is, Accept The People in your life as they are. You are not going to change them anyway.
7. Practice Attitude of Gratitude. We notice and acknowledge the good things in our lives, the people that surround us and the good they are. We appreciate the gift of life (we could be dead), all the things that make up our day. Even the bad things. We notice and overcome our reaction to them.
8. Be Honest With Yourself and Others
9. Choose To Be Happy (Optimistic) or to be a downer (Pessimistic). You choose. Optimistic people have energy, a bright side that attracts people. Pessimism bring people down and drive them away.
10. CHOOSE LOVE OR CHOOSE HATE.
Having happiness problems in your life?
Call Richard at 678.576.1913
Director Richard Taylor BS, CAMF
Certified Anger Management Facilitator
Diplomate American Association Anger Management Providers
Atlanta Anger Management
5555 Glenridge Connector
Suite 200 (2nd Floor)
Atlanta, Georgia 30342 USA
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardtayloraam
#1 Certified Anderson and Anderson™ Anger Management Provider
The Best Of The Best In Anger Management & Emotional Intelligence
COURT ORDERED ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES
Anger Management MONDAY NOON Group Class
Anger Management TUESDAY NIGHT Group Classes
Anger Management WEDNESDAY NIGHT Group Classes
Anger Management THURSDAY NIGHT 2 Hour Group Class
P E A C E O N E A R T H